quarta-feira, 10 de dezembro de 2008

Perfect weekends!

Crianças em Karmøy : fizeram meu final de semana mais feliz!
No último final de semana de novembro, eu fui pra Karmøy visitar as outras brasileiras que estão aqui na Noruega e tive o privilégio de passar uma noite na igreja onde elas trabalham com as crianças!
Kids in Karmøy: they made my weekend happier!
In the last weekend of november, I went to Karmøy to visite the other brazilians here in Norway and I was blessed to spend a night at the church they work in with the kids!

Eu também ganhou um coração hehehe
I also got a heart hehehe
Tive que colocar meu péssimo norueguês a prova, porque as crianças não falam muito inglês...
I had to put my bad norwegian in test..they don't speak so much english...

End of november, a hard month here in Norway, since it gets dark really early and colder and colder...staff metting for Laget, all the Focus students here in Stavanger =) Great! To see this people again give me new energy and strenght to go on!
Final de novembro, um mês difícil aqui na Noruega, já que começa a escurecer muito cedo e a ficar cada vez mais frio...treinamento pro pessoal da Laget(ABU aqui na Noruega), todos os estudantes do Focus aqui em Stavanger =) Ótimo!!!Ver essas pessoas de novo, renovou a energia e deu força pra continuar...






2 comentários:

gretha disse...

Hi my dear:) it was really fun looking into you world and what you are experiencing:)I am really glad you had a perfect weekend, you deserved it:) Enjoy some warm chocolat and listen to some christmas music while you sit under a blanket and are cozy and warm, you will see that it can be nice with cold weather and temprature as well:) And I think you are better in Norwegian than you give yourself credit for:)

I just have to add that, I first read in portugeese and than in english, and I understood everything in portugeese:) I am a little proud of my self;) It is a very good idea writing in both languages, I really should do that too:) en stor klem til deg

Érica disse...

Querida Karen,como tá?
E o níver aí na Noruega,como foi?

Ah,também quero um coração desses,rsrsrs...numa despedida de uma amiga a gente fez no rosto.


Bjos!!Fique com Deus!